Friday, September 24, 2004

Spots

While having a shave today I noticed that I have a spot on my chin. This is new, since it was not there before. This probably isn't good, but then again I did eat a whole bag of donuts the other day. And I've been eating rather more pizza just recently than normal. Clearly this is having a deleterious effect on my perfect facial appearance.

I forgot to write anything in my blog for the past two days, so clearly my memory is going as well. Either that or I just had nothing to say, but some people always find something to post in their blogs even when they don't have a thought in their head. Maybe I should post song lyrics or something.

This weekend I am going to try to tidy my world headquaters. (This sounds more impressive than "take some boxes down to the shed", I think.)

While I was having that shave earlier, I wondered if it was possible to buy shaving things in huge bulk quantity on eBay. And it seems that it is. Amazing.

Also while in my bathroom, not shaving but doing something else, I wondered if it was possible to purchase toilet rolls in huge bulk quantity on eBay. And it is not. Although there is an auction at the moment for a pair of strawberry Hello Kitty toilet rolls - but even if I were to win this acution, they would clearly be just too good to clean one's undercarriage with. The best bulk non-strawberry non-kitty loopaper I can seeon eBay at the moment is 36 toilet rolls for about £12. I think I can do better, so for the moment I will hold fire.

No comments: