Monday, September 20, 2004

OK, so I'm no Belle de Jour...

Is this thing on? After having spent so long not really being a "blog" kind of person, it's hard to think of the right thing to say on a first date. If my subsequent entries are not to be a disappointment for everybody, I guess I have to set out my stall in the first edition. Kind of hard to know what to say, though.

After all, I'm no Belle de Jour. For a start, the chances of anyone wanting me to sleep with them are fairly small. The chances of anyone paying money, either for me to sleep with them, or to write a book, are non-existent. So all in all, I cannot promise you excitement, adventure, or really wild things.

I feel like I should write more, a full article with a point and something interesting at the start, middle, and end.. but most blogs aren't like that, are they? Maybe something interesting will happen tomorrow.

No comments: